Friday, August 08, 2008

Totally BUSTED.....

OK. Funny story. Hagan lost his tooth the other day, well he/we have been forgetting to put it under his pillow at night. Well, last night we get it ready, put it under his pillow. Mark and I are patiently waiting for him to go to sleep, so "The Tooth Fairy" can come, and we can go to bed! So we wait and we wait.....Mark goes and checks to see if he is asleep, and he wakes him up on accident. So we wait and we wait some more.....I go and check to see if he is asleep. Yes, finally asleep, I am literally putting his money under his pillow and trying to find the dang tooth, when Hagan wakes up. Yes....my arm is UNDER his pillow with cash in hand when I see those big green eyes staring right at me. I quickly remove my arm trying to be totally discreet, he immediately checks under his pillow and finds the cash. He says..."The Tooth Fairy already came?" I proceed to tell him that the tooth fairy must have been WAITING for him to finally put his tooth under his pillow, so she was really fast this time. Yeah...right....ok. SO, this morning he says "Mom, why did you have your hand under my pillow last night?" My answer.....No, my hand wasn't under your pillow sweetie, I was just checking to make sure you were asleep. Yeah...I think I am totally busted.

No comments: